Vista College Online
Enroll in a New Future at Vista College
Vista College offers online career training programs in Business, Healthcare and Technology. Earn your associates degree or your diploma in the most in-demand career fields, giving you the edge you need when looking for a new career or seeking to move up in your current occupation. The focused instruction, Internet-based training offered at Vista College prepares you for the day-to-day challenges you’ll face in the real world.
Vista College Online allows you to learn and obtain real-world skills wherever and whenever you want. Our hands-on, student centric approach to learning proves that a virtual campus doesn’t have to leave students feeling distant. No matter where students are we stay connected from the admissions process through graduation and beyond.
Select from the following programs at Vista College Online:
- Medical Office Specialist* (i.e. Medical Billing and Coding)
- Business Administration*
- Network Administrator*
*Associates Degree Available
Vista College offers more than convenient, in-depth training. We also provide you with the additional tools you’ll need to gain a competitive edge in your job search after graduation. Laptop included with Enrollment in Online Programs.
- SHORT PROGRAMS, FOCUSED TRAINING – for in demand jobs.
- ANYTIME ACCESS – day or night, you will have access to assignments, lecture notes, discussion boards, and other tools to keep you engaged and informed.
- FINANCING OPTIONS – a dedicated financial services team helps you explore financial aid, payment plans and other funding options based on your qualifications.
- EXPERIENCED INSTRUCTORS – with real world experience provide you with the skills you need for career success.
- REACHABLE INSTRUCTORS AND STAFF – Every form of technology is leveraged to always keep us within reach. Whether it’s virtual meetings, emails, instant messages or old fashion phone calls, we are there for you.
- LIFETIME EMPLOYMENT ASSISTANCE – Our commitment to you doesn’t end once you graduate. Whether it’s one month or ten years after graduation, our career services team will be a constant resource providing resume writing assistance, distributing job openings, coordinating networking events, helping with interview techniques and more.
The time it takes to complete an associate’s degree at Vista College can vary depending on the number of credits accepted for transfer. Students that have prior college credits are encouraged to submit their transcripts for review. Once enrolled in an associate program, a Vista College Student Advisor will work with you to determine how many credits will transfer and your anticipated graduation date.
Vista College is accredited by the Council on Occupational Education (COE)
Programs Available at Vista College Online:Business Administration - Associates
Business Administration - Diploma
Medical Office Specialist - Certificate
Medical Office Specialist-Associates
Network Administration - Associates
Paralegal - Associates
Vista College Online
- Vista College Online
As a student of the 21st century, Vista College Online prepares you with the knowledge and training necessary to excel in our global economy. The ability to learn new information and obtain real-world skills wherever you want and whenever you want removes any barriers to pursuing your dream.
Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC), Vista College Online offers an interactive learning environment. Inside the virtual classroom you will find lecture notes, images, videos, and more designed to provide you with the same quality of education you would receive in the classroom. Discussion boards with your classmates and instructor and email exchanges keep you constantly connected and engaged in the online community. By taking advantage of the flexible scheduling option with Vista College Online, you are committing to a quality online learning experience designed to meet your educational needs.